Monday, October 24, 2016

Marvel Countdown NOW! - Week of October 19, 2016 Reviews


Every week on Frontline LIVE the crew laughs about how many books I read each week. I read every Marvel every week. I can not possibly write full reviews, or shoot full video reviews for each and every book, so I decided to go with mini reviews for them!


X-FORCE #10
Written By: Kelly Thompson
Art By: Paulo Siqueira & Joe Bennett
Colors By: Rachelle Rosenberg
Letters By: VC's Corey Petit

What They Say: CIVIL WAR II TIE-IN! The lives of A-FORCE, a mysterious woman named Alice and an entire town lie in the hands of NICO MINORU. What Nico chooses to do next can save the day but can also make her a murderer — the very thing she’s been running from since CAPTAIN MARVEL first tried to arrest her. And if A-Force manages to survive the day, can the team stay together? Or will this be the end of A-Force as we know it?

What I Say: This was a nice issue, but felt rushed to me. I hate these sudden endings for Marvel right now, they just end books, and it puts the writers in a position where they have to wrap up stories too fast. With no real answers on where they go from here, I feel like I don't have the closure I need for these characters. But I did like the actual ending where the entire team rallies around She-Hulk's bedside.

The art was great here, I loved the colors. Alice's new form  looks so interesting, I hope it isn't the last time we see it.

Overall while I did enjoy this issue, the Civil War Tie-In banner could have been left off of it.


ALL-NEW X-MEN #14
Written By: Dennis Hopeless
Pencils By: Mark Bagley
Inks By: Andrew Hennessy
Colors By: Nolan Woodard
Letters By: VC's Corey Petit

What They Say: A wheelchair-bound CYCLOPS is stuck in the X-Men’s mobile headquarters while all of his teammates jet off across the world on fantastic adventures. Well, almost all of his teammates…BEAST has sequestered himself in his lab, feverishly working on some mysterious new project. In his own version of Rear Window, will Cyclops discover that Hank is meddling with forces that should be left alone, or is he just driving himself mad out of boredom? Or worse — BOTH?

What I Say: This feels like a stall arc, you know stalling until Marvel is ready for the characters to enter the next phase, but I thought it was fun. I didn't read the solicitation before the issue, I usually don't, I read the advance solicitations that come out like three months later, but I forget them by the time the issue comes out. I thought wow, this is going to be a Rear Window type issue, then it shifted into this video game type issue, and it was fun. I love this Cyclops, not the young Cyclops in particular, but the true heroic Cyclops, and this is as close to that version as we are getting now.

The art in here was very fun, the switch up at times was nice. It really helped show the different views, like we have the "real" shot of Cyclops, the video game feed, and the security camera footage.

Overall this was again a fun issue. I really felt like we did something we don't get to do a lot, and that is get inside Scott Summer's head. It was interesting to see how his mind works, I can relate to some degree with it.


AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #20 
Title: Spider-Man's Superior
Written By: Dan Slott & Christos Gage
Pencils By: Giuseppe Camuncoli
Inks By: Cam Smith & Giuseppe Camuncoli
Colors By: Jason Keith
Letters By: VC's Joe Caramagna

What They Say: “CLONE CONSPIRACY” TIE-IN! Death is no more, and DOCTOR OCTOPUS HAS RETURNED!!! How is he back? And what does he have to do with The Jackal?

What I Say: This was what a tie-in should be. This issue picks up right where the Clone Conspiracy #1 picks up, but then flashes back to tell us how Doctor Octopus returned, then ends right back where we started. This issue served the function of telling us how Otto Octavious returned as the clone, they even remembered that his brain at death was actually Peter Parker's brain. It was nice to see Peter in there and gave me a great theory that I will discuss on Frontline LIVE #128 this Tuesday night at 9:30-ish PM ET.

The art is very well done. Giuseppe Camuncoli really does a great job reviving the classic Docotr octopuss look, including his bowl cut, and trademark glasses.

Overall this was a real solid issue that had me excited for what could possibly come to be!


BLACK PANTHER #7
Title: A Nation Under Our Feet Part 7: The Crew
Written By: Ta-Nehisi Coates
Pencils/Layouts By: Chris Sprouse
Inks/Finishes By: Karl Story
Colors By: Laura Martin
Letters By: VC's Joe Sabino

What They Say: “THE CREW” STARTS NOW! With no one left to trust, T’Challa leans on his day ones: Luke Cage. Misty Knight. Storm. But Wakanda may be too far gone for this all-new, all different CREW...

What I Say: This issue was good for the most part. It is divided in like three stories, you have the T'Challa & The Crew story, the Baba story and the Shuri story. I liked two out of the three, with the Baba story being the one I really didn't care about. I really loved the way Shuri's story used Wakandian folklores to teach Shuri the lesson that will help Wakanda in the end. Also while I did enjoy T'Challa and The Crew's story, I wish that the overall arc "A Nation Under Our Feet" was over. This story has been going on for 7 issues now, and I think it would have worked better as a long over-acing story if it was a secondary story being told then comes to a boil, but I feel it has been boiling from the first issue.

The art here is always incredible, and I always enjoy the tribal feel  to it. The colors really push that feel even more.

Overall it was a good issue, but I think it may be dragging on a bit too long. If you picked this up because the "#1 The Crew" and expecting a good jumping on point, you will be disappointed, it feels like the middle of a story.


BLACK WIDOW #7
Title: No More Secrets
Written By: Chris Samnee & Mark Waid
Art By: Chris Samnee
Colors By: Matthew Wilson
Letters By: VC's Joe  Caramagna

What They Say: “LION TAMER” STARTS NOW! Now that Natasha knows the Weeping Lion’s secret, she’s in control of his very particular set of skills. Natasha plans to use him to destroy the Red Room’s reincarnation, the DARK ROOM. But she’ll have to face RECLUSE, the daughter of the Red Room’s headmistress, who’s fixated on killing Natasha to prove her worth.

What I Say: I think I am starting to enjoy the journey of this book. Like Black Panther, this title has an over-arcing story but it it handled better with the stakes slowly rising. I loved the flashback scenes, man every time I see young Natasha, I get a little creeped out.

The art here really plays off darkness it uses that to tell this story of spies and intrigue perfectly, it adds to the suspense and thrill of the plot. I also have to hand it to Samnee who does one hell of a creepy young Natasha.

Overall this is a really good issue, but if you are jumping in with this as the first part of "No More Lies" you feel like you're in the middle of a story instead of the beginning of a new one.


CAPTAIN AMERICA: SAM WILSON #14
Title: #TakeBackTheSHield
Written By: Nick Spencer
Art By: Paul Renaud
Colors By: John Rauch
Letters By: VC's Joe Caramagna

What They Say: “TAKE BACK THE SHIELD” STARTS NOW! The world has received an ULTIMATUM: Peace in our time...or face the fury of The Flag-Smasher! Amid cries of “#TakeBacktheShield”, Sam Wilson stands against a rising tide. But he is not alone! Guest-starring in this issue – Steve Rogers: Captain America! Only, Steve has a secret…

What I Say: I am sick and tired of this soapbox writing. Comics should be entertaining and maybe educational, but not preachy. I feel like this is just Nick Spencer's ways of pushing his politics, and sorry not sorry, Dude you had your time in the political arena, step off the soapbox and just write good comics. I know he can, I read Morning Glories and other books by him, but this is just him preaching his political beliefs on us and it is boring.

The art here was the highlight.  loved the way Cap and Sam looked, and Flag-Smasher even looked really cool. There was a lot of expression with the faces, that really conveyed even the undertones of whats going on.

Overall this title has potential, but the soapbox writing is dragging it down. I will say also, this story is promoted as "#1 #TakeBackTheShield" but it is not new reader friendly, no clean jumping on point, this is a middle of a story issue.


CARNAGE #13
Title: What Dwells Beneath:Part Three
Written By: Gerry Conway
Art By: Mike Perkins
Colors By: Andy Troy
Letters By: VC's Joe Sabino

What They Say: No escape from Carnage Island!! What has the world come to when the Anti-Carnage Task Force must team up with their most hated enemy in order to survive? And will this lead to a more peaceful Cletus Kasady? Don’t bet your life on it…

What I Say: Carnage suffers from that never ending story problem I spoke about with other issues here, but the character arc is what helps the book right now. I like this break he is having  experiencing the life of Jubulile, seeing her love for her father, and even the pain of losing him. This is a side of Cletus whe haven't seen before, even if only a glimpse.

The art has this nice spooky feel to it, and really pairs well the story. I also like how his journey on the island is symbolically shown through the art.

Overall, it was a decent issue, but I just want a new story. The 1st issue had such potential, this story has run its course.


CIVIL WAR II: KINGPIN #4 
Title: Wilson Fisk Is Dead
Written By: Matthew Rosenberg
Art By: Ricardo Lopez Ortez & Hayden Sherman
Colors By: Matt Lopes
Letters By: VC's Travis Lanham

What They Say: He may be a criminal, but Wilson Fisk is a self-made man. He’s worked hard to secure his empire. He built it from the ground up. And now that Fisk knows one of his men has betrayed him in an attempt to take away his life’s work, he’s prepared to give his all to put an end to the mutiny. After all, you don’t become the KINGPIN of crime without breaking a few rules and a lot of blood, sweat and tears…

What I Say: Well, it is over. I didn't really like this tie-in mini, like every tie-in for Civil War II, it had the faintest of ties to the main event. But the worst part was that this could have been a one shot. I thought this mini would be an interesting story about Wilson Fisk rising back to power, and only the last half of this last issue was that, and it came with a weak story behind it.

The art here also hurt the book, it felt unfinished from pencils to inks to colors. It just had the grungy smudgy feel to it, that I am not a fan of.


DEADPOOL: BACK IN BLACK #2
Written By: Cullen Bunn
Art By: Salva Espin
Colors By: Ruth Redmon
Letters By: VC's Joe Sabino

What They Say: During 1984’s SECRET WARS, Deadpool was introduced to an alien symbiote who went on to become Spider-Man’s black costume and, eventually, Venom. Okay, okay, maybe that really happened in DEADPOOL’S SECRET SECRET WARS. Point is, did you know that after Spider-Man rejected the costume…it went slinking back to Deadpool on the rebound? And they went on adventures together? You didn’t? Well, you will, now, thanks to this series by Cullen Bunn (The DEADPOOL KILLOGY) & Salva Espin (DEADPOOL & THE MERCS FOR MONEY)!

What I Say: Read my thoughts in my full review on The Marvel Report!


DEATH OF X #2
Written By: Charles Soule & Jeff Lemire
Pencils By: Aaron Kuder
Inks By: Jay Leisten, with Cam Smith & Scott Hanna
Colors By: Morry Hollowell & Jay David Ramos
Letters By: JC's Joe Sabino

What They Say: What happened eight months ago that set the Inhumans and X-Men on a collision course? Find out here! The Inhumans travel to Japan where one of the Terrigen Clouds creates a shocking new Inhuman. The X-Men travel to Muir Island where the second Terrigen Cloud causes something truly terrible. • When these two events collide, a war of catastrophic proportions explodes!

What I Say: In case you don't know from Frontline LIVE, I read all of Marvel, so I read the X-Books right now and the Inhuman books, and this just doesn't fit in with them. This event seems like Marvel trying to correct their big blunder with the Terrigen Mist, and the Mutant/Inhuman rivalry. Two issues in and I already feel like there is a lot of padding to extend this to the four issues.

The art seemed off and I didn't know why, I like Kuder's art, then I looked back at the credits and seen multiple inkers and colorists. Kuder has a great style and I think it suffered from too many cooks in the kitchen here.


DOCTOR STRANGE #13
Title: Blood In The Aether - Chapter Two: Night of Four Billion Nightmares
Written By: Jason Aaron
Pencils By: Chris Bachalo
Inks By: Al Vey, John Livesay, Victor Alazaba, Wayne Faucher, & Tim Townsend
Colors By: Antonio Fabela, Java Tartaglia with Bachalo.
Letters By: VC's Cory Petit

What They Say: “BLOOD IN THE AETHER” STARTS NOW! Doctor Strange is on the brink of death, his magic nearly depleted. Sensing the Sorcerer Supreme at his weakest, his greatest foes will return from the shadows, ready to strike. Behold the return Doctor Strange’s classic rogues gallery starting with...BARON MORDO!

What I Say: This was a really good issue. I liked that you were almost a part of the story. You were as disoriented as Doctor Strange was. The first arc of this new series is over, it was long, but it is over and now this is the aftermath of it, and it shows Doctor Strange in a position he isn't used to, he hasn't been this powerless in years and it makes the stories really interesting.

The art here could have been horrible given all the inkers and colorists, but they managed to work together well and bring a solid unified finished piece.

Overall, this is a pretty good read, but the title says it all, Doctor Strange is a strange ride, but an enjoyable one.


INFAMOUS IRON MAN #1
Written By: Brian Michael Bendis
Art By: Alex Maleev
Colors By: Matt Hollingsworth
Letters By: VC's Clayton Cowles

What They Say: There is a new Iron Man in town and his name is VICTOR VON DOOM. The greatest villain of the Marvel Universe will try something new. Where Tony Stark failed, Doom will succeed. What is Doom’s Master Plan?

What I Say: This issue has me torn. I liked the story overall, but damn Marvel you really had to go and spoil Civil War II? Like something this HUGE? Delay this damn title, delay the whole Marvel NOW! initiative until something this major is spoiled. Why the hell should I or anyone else read the rest of Civil War II now?  Also what the hell is up with the Thing? He is all over the place Guardians, S.H.I.E.L.D.? God Marvel needs to bring back the Fantastic Four.

The art here is dark, and too dark for a normal Iron Man title but with a Doom-led one it works. The one issue I have with it is details, where characters we really know, aren't that familiar like Maria Hill, she looked very generic.

Overall this issue made me just pissed at Marvel, I mean Bendis is writing Civil War II and this book and he spoils like a HUGE thing for the event. I think I might have liked it more if you actually read this after Civil War II how it SHOULD HAVE BEEN!



MOCKINGBIRD #8
Written By: Chelsea Cain
Art By: Kate Niemczyk
Colors By: Rachelle Rosenberg
Letters By: VC's Joe Caramgna

What They Say: CIVIL WAR II TIE-IN! Stranded on a sinking ship adrift in the Bermuda Triangle, MOCKINGBIRD must catch a killer intent on using her past to drive her mad…if the sea monsters, pirate zombies and Nazi sailor ghosts don’t get her first. Giant whirlpools! Time vortexes! Ex-boyfriends! Worst. Cruise. Ever.

What I Say: I loved this series, it was fun, quirky and smart. I can't believe Marvel cut out one of their better books.  We need more books like this, books that go out there with the way the story is structured, and taking characters we thought we knew and spin them with new live, but maintain who they are. The only bad thing (other than canceling it) is the thin veiled forced Civil War II tie-in.

The art was really well done. I thought it really fit and even defined the the themes of the book so well.

Overall, Marvel should re-examine their cancellations, and stop forcing tie-ins.


PATSYWALKER, A.K.A. HELLCAT! #11
Title: Don't Stop Me-Ow!
Written By:  Kate Leth
Art By: Brittany L. Williams
Colors By: Rachelle Rosenberg
Letters By: VC's  Clayton Cowles

What They Say: “DON’T STOP ME-OW” STARTS NOW! Who’s ready for a knock-down, drag-out, no-holds-barred CAT-FIGHT? Literally! Okay, it’s kind of figurative because they’re not *actually* cats, but it’s pretty close. Felicia Hardy is on a collision course with Patsy Walker. You know what that means? It’s Hellcat vs. Black Cat y’all! Featuring everyone’s favorite teenage vampire Jubilee! But who’s side is she on? Sharpen your claws because it’s going to be a feline fiasco for the ages!

What I Say: I want to like this book, more than I do.  I want a better Hellcat series. This seems to be stuck in the Patsy Walker genre of comics but telling a Hellcat story. It might sound good in concept, but I don't think it delivers in execution. Then there is Black Cat, who Marvel has treated like a joke for the last year, and even more so here. Black Cat gathers a gang of small time robbers and plans on taking out Patsy by going after all her hero friends. Then Patsy's roommate's ex girlfriend who happens to be woring for Black Cat decides to get jealous and call Hellcat out. It just doesn't have the right flow to it.

The art here doesn't help any, it is nice art, for a funner title, like a youth book, but for this title I would like more teeth to it.

Overall I guess what I really want is more teeth to the series, especially after her role in Jessica Jones. I think they have too much "Patsy Walker" comics in this and not enough "Hellcat" comics in it.


POWERS #7
Written By: Brian Michael Bendis
Art By: Michael Avon Oeming
Colors By: Nick Filardi
Letters By: VC's Joe Sabino

What They Say: Leaping off your PlayStation into the comic that started it all, a brand-new story arc of the award-winning mashup of cops and capes like you've never seen them before! Witness an untold tale of POWERS past - the secret origin of Diamond is revealed! MATURE.

What I Say: Powers is a weird element for me. The show just did not grip me, and the comics have often been hit or miss, and right now it is a hit for me. I like this journey Christian is on, it reminds me of those traveling hero shows like Knightrider, A-Team, etc where they are on this quest like the book says. This issue has me looking forward to the next.

The art works perfectly with this book and gives me that animated series feel. I would like a little bit more details here and there, but overall I like the feel of it, it works for the book. It makes me think could Marvel have done an animated webseries with this instead of the live-action show?

Overall it was a good read and I hope they continue with this momentum as I am enjoying Powers more and more with each issue!


SILK #13
Title: Homecoming
Written By: Robbie Thomppson
Art By: Tana Ford
Colors By: Ian Herring
Letters By: Travis Lanham

What They Say: Silk and friends continue their search for her parents in THE NEGATIVE ZONE! What they find will shock you.

What I Say: I like the outcome of this issue, but not the journey to it. First I think it took way to long for her to find her parents. I also didn't like the fact that they went into the Negative Zone, and made it this medieval fantasy adventure. I would have preffered a much more grounded story behind it.

The  art was ok, but it was the cover style of Helen Chen that I wish I had found inside. Tana Ford is good, but the art on the cover is that Gotham Academy style which I love.

Overall it was a nice heartwarming story that took a long around way of getting there, then hitting you over the head with the ending.


SPIDER-GWEN #13
Title: The Mary Janes In: Night of the Living Dread
Written By: Jason Latour
Art By: Robbie Rodriguez
Colors By: Rico Renzi
Letters By: VC's Clayton Cowles

What They Say: Gwen and the Mary Janes go to a haunted house for a laugh. But Earth 65 MYSTERIO will show them how serious haunting can be…

What I Say: This was an unbelievable fun issue! I loved it! It felt like Spider-Gwen meets a Scooby-Doo episode and it was awesome! I even had this moment where I thought about the upcoming crossover romance between Gwen and Miles and I thought; Man how cool would it have been if Marvel made Gwen and MJ get together? Something about this issue really made me think they really dropped the ball there. Mysterio was pretty cool, here and maybe we saw the birth of the next Mysterio?

The art in Spider-Gwen is never my favorite, but for this issue it felt better. Usually I think it is too grungy, but for some reason I really thought, man it fits here perfectly.

Overall I enjoyed it and just saying MJ & Gwen would have been an awesome pairing. Just imagine Peter's head exploding when he found out.



SPIDER-WOMAN #12
Written By: Dennis Hopeless
Art By: Tigh Walker
Colors By: Rachelle Rosenberg
Letters By: Travis Lanham

What They Say: Porcupine and Jess go on a whirlwind adventure! Plus: More diaper changing!

What I Say: This was a nice day in the life, or day off issue for Jessica. This is the type of issue where I said I want to see the family stuff coming into play more than the average issue, and it works. The heart of this issue though was at the end with Porcupine and his daughter when she gives him that hug and tells him that he is a hero, it hits the feels.

The art here fits the energy of the book. I feel like it really feeds off of the story and at the same time feeds it in a perfect symbiotic relationship that are and story should share.

Overall this was a nice fun filled issue with a nice dose of heart in the end.


THE ASTONISHING ANT-MAN #13
Written By: Nick Spencer
Art By: Brent Schoonover with Ramon Rosanas
Colors By: Jordan Boyd with Wil Quintana
Letters By: VC's Travis Lanham

What They Say: The trial of Ant-Man! Order in the court. Darren Cross is out for revenge! (And out of the office – see autoreply).

What I Say: Earlier I said I know Nick Spencer can write an awesome comic, and I present exhibit A. This story is so great it has everything from comedy, to action to heart, lots and lots of heart. I will admit I wasn't feeling this book all the time, but I stuck with it because of Spencer's previous work, and he paid off in this one issue. I had said from the time he slept with Beetle that she was playing him for Pym Particles and it turns out I was right. I loved that their family has come together, even Peggy has seen that she was wrong about Scott. That scene where she says Scott is Cassie's hero is only beaten by Scott telling her she was wrong that Cassie is his hero.

The art her is perfectly quirky. It helps the feed the comedy of the story, while also bending to hit you with the heart as well.

Overall this was an amazing issue, and the only thing that could have made it better for me would be if she had returned to her Stature identity.


THE MIGHT THOR #12
Title: The Untold Origin of Mjolnir
Written By: Jason Aaron
Art Present Day By: Russel Dauterman
Colors Present Day By: Matthew Wilson
Art & Colors Old Asgard By: Frazer Irving
Letters By: VC's Joe Sabino

What They Say: Forged from the mystical metal known as Uru, Thor’s Hammer is the key to a power that only the worthy can wield. But what makes one worthy to carry this weapon? Is it destiny? Or does the hammer choose its partner? Discover the storied history of Thor’s greatest ally — The MIGHTY MJOLNIR!

What I Say: The untold origin of Mjolnir, I am not sure about. One side it is very interesting seeing how Mjolnir came to be, a definitive origin for it, but it kills the mystery of it, and with it being sentient I just know that will have to come out someday. The living storm will be released and Mjolnir will be changed.

The art here is pretty good, I liked that they gave us different art styles for the present and past, and that hule they were different there was a thread of common ground so it didn't totally throw off the groove of it all.

Overall, I liked the story but unsure on where it will all lead.


THE UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL #13
Written By: Ryan North
Art By: Erica Henderson
Trading Card Art By: Anthony Clark & Hannah Blumenreich
Colors By: Rico Renzi
Letters By: VC's Tavis Lanham

What They Say: SOMEONE is taking over the continental United States, but Squirrel Girl is stuck in boring ol’ Canada! UH-OH. Canada’s not actually that boring, though: Did you know we have the world’s longest covered bridge, in Hartland, New Brunswick? It’s true! I’ve seen it! It’s pretty long, I GUESS. Anyway enough about Canada, we’re here to find out why you should buy this comic! REASONS INCLUDE: fights, teamwork, continental USA domination and a special guest star who you’ll find a TINY bit familiar? Everyone is at least a LITTLE bit into this guy and I cAN’T imagine you not being excited to discover who it is! Anyway, yeah, it’s Ant-Man.

What I Say: The best line in here came from a text from Spider-Man: "hey anyone know what's going on?? same guy is everywhere at the same time? if it's cloning i'm goona flip a table, omg". The rest of the issue was just the usually nutty fun you expect from this book.

The art, I don't know it is ok when it is the regular cast, but then you throw in Ant-Man and you can see how weird it is, because he looks so unfamiliar even in his costume, it doesn't look right.

Overall this is a fun read, but not something I will say is a must read.


UNCANNY INHUMANS #14
Written By: Charles Soule
Art By: Kim Jacinto
Colors By: Antonio Fabela
Letters By: VC's Clayton Cowles

What They Say: CIVIL WAR II TIE-IN! Iron Man has taken the fight back to New Attilan! When the War is over, will the Royal Family ever be the same again?

What I Say: This was maybe one of the longest drawn out fueds in recent times, or it just felt like it, and it had such an anti-climatic ending. Tony comes in rips your kingdom apart imparts marital law on your people imprisons the King and he walks away with a prisoner? Even with that the thing that irks me is that again I find myself wondering why in hell hasn't Karnak been effected by the Terrigen Mist? Every mutant and Inhuman are feeling the effects of it, yet Karnak is left unscathed.

The art here was solid at time, then had moments where it felt too sketchy or cloudy for me.

Overall it was anti-climatic, Triton gave up Medusa let Tony take him away.


X-MEN '92 #8
Title: Lilapalooza
Written By: Chad Bowers & Chris Sims
Art By: Alti Firmansyah
Colors By: Matt Milla
Letters By: Travis Lanham

What They Say: The X-Men are lost in space! Thankfully, Gladiator is here to help them out —NO, WAIT — HE’S HERE TO BRAWL!!!

What I Say: If you love the 90's X-Men cartoon on FOX Kids like me then this will be a joy to read. X-Men '92 is a great example of how to continue a beloved animated series based on a comic as a comic. They are tackling stories that came out after the series, like the Twelve and do it in that style that made the show such a fan favorite.

The art really brings in the energy from the show, bright colors, and great action.

Overall this is a fun read every month, just wish they could do more one issue one episode type books instead of these multiple issues per episode ones.

To find a comic shop near you, visit Comic Shop Locator or call 1-888-comicbook.
For comics anytime, anywhere check out Marvel Comic Store and Marvel Mobile
Follow & Like On TwitterFacebookGoogle +YouTubePintrest, & Tumblr


Let us know in the comments what you think of this Marvel Countdown NOW! Reviews and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Previews, Reviews, News and Interviews!

All images images are courtesy of Marvel Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment