Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Bravo's Weekly Anime Lineup #37

This week's anime screenshot is Eromanga-Sensei! 
Some of the anime's have actually reached episode 10! Others are at the 3 quarter phase. I look forward to seeing whatever's next for the end of these shows! Or the final phase depending on how you look at it! As always make sure you're caught up! Then we'll get right into it! 

June 6th, Tuesday:

Fukumenkei Noise:

I can't believe they played it down just to elongate the plot. 

To be fair, this was a breakthrough for Nino. She isn't singing just for Momo anymore. Momo is honestly still making me feel bad. The guy is so pitiful. Then there was Yuzu. That was the most frustrating. I see why he lied about liking her. I don't understand, though! There was no other way? Why couldn't they talk about it and decide whether or not they may work! That's what people do! It was still good and the band is doing better. I liked the episode, dragging out the confession is kind of irritating, though. 

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?

This was another episode that went at a more relaxed pace. I assume it's another "Before shit hits the fan" sort of episode. I don't understand why that one girl gave that whole speech about ignoring the past. What's the point if she'll eventually forget anyway like everything is implying? Doesn't that make it completely pointless to even try and fight against it? This will probably be the last time we see everyone at the orphanage, assuming that the show will be shorter. I hope we get more of that stuff, but I doubt it. The last part where the one girl thought she had died when she hadn't was pretty funny. I liked this episode even though it was more relaxed! It was definitely really good! 

Natsume Yuujinchou Roku:

This episode was actually a bit more hectic. That's odd because Natsume is normally one of the more relaxed shows every week. This one involved masks and a mountain goddess. It was really tense for Natsume to have to solve this one. It would have been a pretty big disaster if he hadn't. It was creepy when she came by in the boat. Yet at the same time, I felt bad for thinking it because it turned out she was so lonely. I also loved the cats new look. He looks so cute like that! I hope they keep that around for a bit. 

Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine:

This was pretty good! It was a bit more relaxed this time. It focused more on mystery surrounding the tutor if anything else. I don't see why it's a big deal if he was just poor and helped poor people. Why would he have to quit being the royal tutor over just that? The prince's cleaning and trying to figure out what went wrong was cute. I do worry about the last scene. Tell me he was the bad guy this whole time. I'd be so mad since I've grown to love the royal tutor. I do worry about Leonhard, though. He's the only one Rozenberg hasn't messed with yet. Still, this was a good one. It'll be so sad if the tutor has to leave he's so awesome! I still think he has some military background, though. He seems to be really skilled in the fighting area. 

June 7th, Wednesday:

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations:

This was pretty good! Boruto's main plot is moving better now. That's good even though I enjoyed the subplots. I don't like the way the adults act in this show. One would think after all the adventures they've gone on, for such a long time they would believe Boruto! Especially Naruto who knows what it's like to be treated that way. I watched the first episode of Naruto the similarities are there! It makes me so angry how dismissive they are of Boruto and what he's doing! The whole post office and water plant part was fun, though. I feel so bad they never managed to catch the bad guy! I am worried though. Based on the last scene when the next attack takes place, we see one of the characters looking badly injured. I can't wait to see another fight I'm excited about it. The last one was really cool! A good episode, one that sets up everything really nicely before the chaos a well! 

Room Mate: One Room Side M:

Probably one of the worst episodes yet. This honestly just mostly featured all the boys in the bath. They just talked about how great it is with your character there. The animation and art in this one was so wonky. Especially when they zoomed out on their bodies it looked so weird! I still can't believe they fell in love this fast. I didn't like it, and I don't even know what their planning. Are they going to move out? Why dont they take more issue knowing all 3 of them like the same girl? They should be more mad at each other why dont they have more emotion!? I hated this one. To be honest this show isn't even really good screw it. 

Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism:

This was really cool! I'm actually worried about some of these girls. I think some of them are honestly going to die. I hope not, even though I don't know a lot of them well. Still this new girl is insanely powerful. I was waiting for her to show up and wow is her ability impressive. She was worth the wait. The middle schooler is to be honest awesome. I love her to, she's badass. I'm sorry for misjudging her. Her eyes are super intense and scary. I hope she wins against the new girl, yet at the same time I doubt it a lot. This was a good one! I'm happy this show got a bit better! I look forward to more! 

June 8th, Thursday:

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭:

This episode can be summed up in one word. Irony. The great kind. 

The main boy presented his project to the writer girl. She rejected him because the rival group scouted her. She doesn't think he's a good manager because he didn't challenge them enough. What utter crap to be honest. She's completely wrong in this case, there are so many parts here where he does challenge them. Even makes them cry in fact! She shouldn't have left a great game making group over that. 

The best and simultaneously worst part was her and Eriri meeting with the person from the other group. She was a complete psycho first of all. I wouldn't touch her with an 80 foot pole. The worst part was how she treated Eriri's art. You can see how completely crushed she is even though she became the main guy's number 1. I'm surprised writer girl didn't have a bigger reaction. Eriri is still her friend, her work partner! She should have stuck up for her! This was a great episode but it made me feel so many emotions ugh! Either way I enjoyed this. I hope the whole group continues making games after they all graduate! I'm so nervous about what may happen next! 

Clockwork Planet:

This was better then the last ones! The fight in the beginning with robot against robot. I think that was probably the best part of the episode. That and the robot accompanying the main girl getting a new body. His new body is awesome. I don't see how the girl was too slow fixing the thing. That was like Yuki Nagato typing fast! I also like the main boy better disguised as a girl. He looks a lot cooler if you ask me. This was pretty cool, though! It wasn't nearly as cool of a climax as last time, but still I liked it enough! This was pretty good, the new robot girl fighting with them was cool as well. I can't wait for the next episode! 

Renai Boukun:

This episode was all the character's having a sleepover! It also focused a little more on the main character's younger sister. I liked the whole sleepover thing. It was actually really cute. The whole blonde liking the main guy thing wasn't touched upon as much as I expected it to be. Still I did like it. I do like the main guy's sister as well. I just really wish she didn't like her brother, though. It's weird. Either way this was pretty good! Had some funny moments I enjoyed. The cupid girl may have an interesting plot of her own coming up. I look forward to seeing where it may go and where the show itself will go! 

June 9th, Friday:

Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai:

This episode was actually really good! I think it was my favorite thus far! For some reason I had a dream about Gluttony from this show last night, which is interesting. Wrath, surprisingly enough is one of my favorite girls. The first part actually shows that as violent as she is, she's probably the best person out of all the girls. The whole fight they all had against Wrath was awesome. She took loosing surprisingly well and I like her so much to be honest. I don't think Maria will betray Lucifer for Pride. She loved her so much, I hope not! Either way the suspense is intense and this was great! I enjoyed it a lot. 

Nobunaga no Shinobi: Ise Kanegasaki-hen:

Yes a much funnier episode! This is the first time I've seen the "You Pervert!" joke in this show. I'm surprised it took them so long, haha. It was funny, though it made me laugh. The dude they were fighting finally surrendered. There were a bunch of funny jokes here that made me laugh! The dude still gets hives around Chidori, though haha. This was good. I liked it a lot! 

Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul:

This episode featured a flashback focused entirely on Joanne of the Arc and her son. This was really good. I actually don't mind another flashback episode. The last one was really good and so was this! It shows us how Jeanne even got into prison and the stuff she was doing before this whole thing began. It was so sad and sweet to see how much she loved him, and the lengths she took to protect him. I think Jeanne is probably one of my favorite characters in the show. I think it was hilarious when the main girl was so enthusiastic about escaping. I can't wait to see them be the first. If anyone is capable of it, it's these two. This was a great episode, for sure! 

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria:

This one was more closely linked with the original series. It was great to see it all from Aiz's perspective. We got to see yet another bit of her childhood. Aiz was such an adorable kid! I feel so bad for her, seeing her get abandoned like that. Lefiya was very fussy this episode! Way more then usual. Still I liked it. I don't know why she was so jealous, though. The people attacking them, I don't remember from the previous series. They must be new! This was really awesome, I enjoyed it! It was a great setup! The new characters and the whole breast joke with Loki was funny. I look forward to seeing what all the characters will do next, I love them all so much! The new ones are also appealing to me a lot as well. 

June 10th, Saturday:

Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season:

The other fights have been presented! All that's left now is Bakugo and the fire and ice guy. I'm telling you guys right now, I want the fire and ice guy to win. I despise Bakugo and I'll be mad if he wins this whole thing. I'm surprised people aren't more proud of Midoriya. He did something All Might would probably do for another person. It makes literally no sense that the lady won't heal Midoriya anymore. If he gets into another incident, he might die! Would she refuse to heal him then? I'm sad the girl characters I liked didn't win. 

They were two of the ones I was fond of! One of the character's brothers died because of a new bad guy! The new bad guy is really cool looking. I look forward to seeing what happens next with the bad guys. I do look forward to seeing fire and ice guy screw over his Dad. Screw the dad to be honest. This was a great episode, I loved it it was awesome! It had a lot to offer! 

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2:

Can you believe that we are at the second to last episode already? I'm so sad this was so amazing. This was the chase to get Eren back. There were honestly two different arcs going at the same time. The saving Eren and confronting Reiner and Bertholt arc, and the Historia and Ymir arc. Both were done amazingly and all done while an awesome titan chase was happening. God I love this show. I think the best part in the chase itself was Mikasa. When she looked at Eren and Bertholt I was afraid for them. It seems despite everything everyone lived, or at least all the main characters are alive. I flipped out when the titan that killed Eren's mother appeared.

 I was actually yelling out loud, something I rarely do when I watch shows. I can't wait to see the effect that has on Eren. This is going to be cool and I'm excited. I wonder if Riener and Bertholt will stick with them. They seem to really feel bad for what they've done. Everything is up in the air, we don't even know if Historia is going to stick with Ymir or not, or if one of them will die. I also called that Historia wasn't really eaten. This was awesome I can't wait for more! 

Granblue Fantasy The Animation:

Oh wow that was actually pretty intense! I thought she was going to die at first if I'm being completely honest. It was done pretty much exactly like all anime death scenes are. The dramatics, the self sacrificing, the floating. The stage was set for character death man! I'm glad she lived and is back now, though. The place they traveled to to save her was absolutely beautiful. 

Re:Creators: 

This was really good! All the creations got together to fight again. It was really amazing. I love the fight scenes in this show as well. The purple haired girl is most definitely the antagonist. I still love her, she's amazing. It ended with everyone separating and running off after it ended. The best part by far was Alice stabbing Selesia. It was really dramatic but how she was brought back was incredible. The love the creator had for her and his quick thinking will probably save her! 

The scene where she transformed was the best by far. I loved everything about this it was amazing. I can't wait to see what happens. Everything is up in the air, I don't know where everyone will go from here! Even the main villain disappeared! I wonder what she'll do to everyone next. Either way, again this was awesome and amazing. 

Eromanga-sensei:

This episode focused on the purple haired guy and Masamune. There was another not very important guy here. His presence was pointless to be honest. He's literally a plot device no one can tell me otherwise. This episode was a bit more relaxed then the last one. We did get to know the purple haired girl a bit better. I do like her, she was adorable. If I'm being honest with myself, though. I like the idea of Elf and Masamune more. Still I did enjoy her episode, it was sweet and cute. She isn't so bad once you get to know her! The whole them getting in trouble from slacking thing was hilarious. Probably the best joke in here I can't wait for more. This was a fun episode! 

June 11th, Sunday:

Alice to Zouroku:

This was great! I'm surprised it took them so long to introduce this Wonderland thing. Wasn't this whole thing themed that way to begin with? Still Wonderland was cool. The Grandpa not even being phased is hilarious. It's cool seeing the main girl be in control of something so amazing, though. I know they'll eventually make it back from Wonderland. It'll be cool to see how the two character's bond now that they're stuck. Her friend is going to be so mad and worried though haha. This was a great setup! I can't wait to see more from this on this front as well! 

June 12th, Monday:

Little Witch Academia:

This was a sweet episode. It had sad undertones, but not as much as the last one. It featured two things. Everyone searching for Akko after she didn't come back, and flashbacks from Chariot and the other instructor. They looked so different when they were younger! Well Chariot not so much. The other one does I was a bit surprised. I'm happy it was Diana that found her, though. They couldn't have handled it better! Diana is really proof there is hope for Akko.

We got to see her in a new light, her smiling and more confident. Her when she was a child and happier. I started out not liking Diana too much. After this, though? She's one of the best character's by far. I like her a lot. I'm glad Akko is back in business with her pep all back and ready to go! The flashback scenes were also really cool. I can't wait to see the two of them fight. That'll be so awesome to see next time. This episode was awesome I'm so excited for more! 

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho:

This was really cool as well. My favorite part was when Zero and the beast fallen had their reunion. It was so sweet and heart wrenching. They care for each other so much. Not even really in a romantic sense just such a strong platonic bond! I'm surprised by the big plot twist. I had no idea Thirteen manipulated everything to that degree! I can't wait to see Zero kick Thirteen's snobby ass out the castle window. I really hate him. 

The other plot was good as well. Thank god for that old man. The best character haha! I can't wait to see the whole group reunite. It shouldn't be too far away now not the other Beast Fallen is free. I'm happy he didn't die I like him a lot. Sorena's granddaughter is badass as well. I love her and I'm so proud of how brave she is! I'm glad this picked up and I look forward to more! 

Overall:

There you have it! Overall we had a great week! I enjoyed pretty much everything! My favorites were Shingeki No Bahumut, Re:Creators, Attack On Titan and Boku No Hero Academia! My least favorites were Room Mate and Fukumenkei Noise! 

I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to leave a comment, I do try and read everything I get, and would love to know what you guys want me to review for Summer since that's coming soon! 

 I bid you adieu until my next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment